Starizona MicroTouch Focusing Kit - For FT focusers

2513 Imported from a malfunctioning feed
edited May 22 in Classified RSS Feeds
For Sale

Selling for $300. New, this retails for $550.

This kit essentially has everything in the 'MKIT30 - WIRED MICRO TOUCH FOCUSING SYSTEM' listed on the Starizona or Starlight Instruments website. Some cables are not original, but everything works well. I bought it used here, but I moved to a Moonlite system for my imaging scope. So this kit is up for sale. I used it on a 2.5" Feathertouch - FTF2535HD, but it should work on a 3" FT and the 2.7" Astro-Physics one as well according to their website.

The individual parts listing from their website:

Hand Controller (included, original)

Focus Motor (included, original)

Telescope Focuser Gear (included, original)

Motor Connector Cable (included, original)

USB Cable (included, not original, but good quality and works well)

12-Volt AC Power Cord (included, not original but newly bought and works well). If you have a 5V DC cord, it should work with that as well

3 Hex-Head Wrenches (not included, you will need 3 Allen wrenches to install the motor - 0.050, 1/16 and 7/64)

Installation is easy and it works beautifully. I've included the printed instructions.

PayPal preferred, fees and CONUS shipping included in price. Cash is okay if local (will drop price to $280 if local).

Thanks for looking & Clear Skies!

$300.00