Canal Narrow Boat Cruiser stern for sale 39ft
A beautiful traditional decorated steel 39 ft. narrow boat with full kitchen a beautiful living room, double bed and a double sofa-bed.
Hull built in 1970, inside and top re-built in the 1990s.
Survey done in August 2015 (available at request), fully overplated 6mm steel the whole bottom of the boat and blacked in September 2015. Top painted June 2018.
Boat safetly scheme certificate from October 2015.
- A classic Lister engine SR2 (with original manual)
_ A diesel Mitsubishi L2E build in generator (with original manual)
- A mains (240v) circuit supplying sockets, a fridge and the water boiler.
-An Edecoa inverter 1000w
- 3 sources of mains (240v) power: a shore power connection (mains power), a built in diesel generator and an inverter (with internal control panel) for converting power from the 12v leisure battery bank to 240v.
- One Solar panel 60w
- A 330 amp hour leisure battery bank supplying the inverter, the 12v internal LED lighting and the USB and car sockets.
- An automatic bilge pump
- Head light, horn and navigation lights
- Electric water boiler for shower and kitchen taps powered by the generator.
- Fridge, 240v
- Sealed and fitted water tank
- A shower, Thetford porta poti toilet with spare casette and bathroom sink
- A double bed and a double sofa bed
- Two tables
-Wardrobe, under bed storage and under sofa storage.
- A cooker and a kitchen sink with a normal tap and a water purifier side tap.
- A boatman wood burner with wood and coal storage each side and two electric heaters, 240v.
- Cat flap on the back door
- Original paperwork for all the refurbished and work done on the boat since built. Also all the original manuals for devices and appliances currently on the boat.
Ready to move in.
Nearest offer accepted, contact for viewings in Hackney Wick - 07552588643