Meade LX200 10" f10 SCT OTA

2513 Imported from a malfunctioning feed
edited October 18 in Classified RSS Feeds
For Sale

I hate to part with this beauty but have gone the Edge route with Hyperstar, and this classic needs a home. I am the original owner having purchased from OPT in 1998. This is literally one of the classics back when Meade stood for quality, was manufactured at the plant in Irvine, CA and has no plastic components. The OTA was deforked about 5 years ago when I went with a GEM. When not in use, this has always been stored indoors.

There are few minor blemishes on the body, most along the front end where the dew can fits a bit snuggly. The dew shield was purchased used and shows sign of use but is still perfectly serviceable. Along with the OTA, included is a Losmandy style dovetail, a Peterson Engineering Eyeopener, a Meade 1209 Zero Image Shift electronic focuser, a FCUSB, and Pacific Designs soft-side carry case.

I am asking $900 for the package. Due to the size and weight, will be local pickup only. I am willing to drive an hours distance from The Woodlands, TX to meet. If you want shipped within CONUS, I will pack but the buyer is responsible for postage.

$900.00