Celestron GT mount with Stellarvue surveyor tripod

2513 Imported from a malfunctioning feed
edited October 17 in Classified RSS Feeds
For Sale

Hi everyone,

I am selling a celestron GT mount on a Stellarvue surveyor tripod. My price is $120 for pick up. I am located in San Diego, CA. I prefer not to ship this but am willing to ship at the buyer’s expense.

The Goto mount set up comes with the following:
- Stellarvue surveyor tripod
- Celestron Nexstar GT mount with a vixen dovetail receiver
- Hand controller (40,000+ objects)
- 120V adapter
- Metal spread (purchased from Desert Sky)
- 1.25 inch eyepiece holder
- GT mount user’s manual
- I can throw in a hardcopy celestial object database I complied including over 500 interesting (ranked) celestial objects with REC/DA numbers (see the sample page in the pictures).

The mount is very sturdy – significantly sturdier than an SLT/GT scope tripod. It is also pretty accurate (auto two star alignment is good enough). The whole mount/tripod weighs about 15 lbs. I have used this mount/tripod set up for various scopes including a 4 inch F10 refractor, a 4 inch F6 refractor, a 5.1 inch F5 reflector, 127 Mak, and a Nexstar 6SE. All worked well. Compared to a Nexstar SE mount (I have), this mount set up seems as sturdy as the SE mount to the extent that it can handle. So, it should work well with various scopes weighing up to about 10 lbs such as a small refractor up to a 4 inch (around F7 or shorter), 5 inch MAK, 6 inch SCT and a short tube 5 inch Newtonian.

Note: If you don’t like this mount set-up, I will give you a full refund ($120), provided that the mount returns to me at substantially the same condition within a month of a purchase date.

Please feel free to contact me if you have questions.

Thanks for looking,
Heungsoo

$130.00